Monday, June 17, 2013

The actual shitstorm

Finally on step two of kajillion. I'm daunted. DS230 & I-864.

It's been said, don't say it can't get any worse because it will and then you'll kick yourself for having said or though it. But really. Listen to that advice.

Things going wrong:
Misael not here
Having to pay $230, plus $88 (then $585 later) plus $1000 for legal assistance
my neck hurts
starting my period on an already terrible day (yesterday)
parent's divorce agreement lawsuit, which will result in dadgetting arrested for not paying, and even if not then losing one of the houses or both.
dad decided to move to WA, which means he's selling the house (which I planned on moving out anyways) so safe to assume he won't be paying mom's mortgage, no way she can keep the house, then he wants me to help in selling of the house but I get to keep the money and sell his belongings
grandma hit tnt, tnt hit grandma back, dad hit tnt, tnt hit dad (possible broken nose) (Note: hit doesn't mean just once) Other family members that are visiting are frightened and most likely will never come back.
My babysitter can't watch my daughter anymore (in T-minus 11 days), must find new babysitter or put her in dreaded state child care
my plan to move in with my mom thwarted by the happening of previously said fight, and likelihood tnt moving in with mom
Going to live in my friend's living room, sounds worse than I feel but can't help feel worse by how it sounds
Need to sell my old car for money
Needing more hours at my work but not getting them (only granted 4 more hours, vs the 11-16 hours needed)
this pain in my neck (bad pun + repetition)
Having to figure out when/how to move (how: how am I going to move all my stuff?)
Uncle threatened to beat me up the other day (but he left and I think he took all my poptarts that damn smelly BASTARD)

No comments:

Post a Comment